While this site’s primary goal is to list Irish food and drink producers, shops and services that are selling online, there’s also a lot of places out there that don’t quite fit.
They’re still operating, but either they’re offline only, or you need to call them to place an order and collect the food etc.,
A lot of bloggers and trade associations have been compiling lists of what’s “out there” so here’s a few of them:
- Damien has put together a list of traders still operating in the English Market in Cork.
- Ken has a very good guide to what’s available in Kilkenny for both takeaway and collection, as well as what’s open.
- The Gastro Gays have a very long list of delivery and collection options. There’s a mix of both online and offline.
- The team at Good Food Ireland have a list of their members who are operating contactless takeaway or pickup.
- The Irish Food Awards are maintaining a list of producers many of whom offer a collection option.
- The Irish Organic Association have a list which includes pickup and delivery options.
If you know of any others please share via the comments below.